Not only she lost the weight without any of those pre-packaged systems she did it in four months.
Back in 2006 the famous singer Janet Jackson needed to lose weight for a role in a movie. Instead of getting into a diet meal system which doesn’t provide with fresh food or whole foods, Janet lost the weight the natural way.
The 5-foot-4-inch Jackson says she got back into shape in four months by eating “nice, balanced meals” and working out with a trainer. For months she ate whatever she fancied; donuts, cakes, sodas, and chocolate bars.
To be considered for a movie role she had to switch to eating vegetables and educate herself about nutrition.
- “I feel good,” she says. “It wasn’t until I saw a picture of myself, just recently, actually, that I thought, `Wow, you really did lose a lot of weight!’” She adds: “For now, it’s just nice for me to get back down to where I feel more comfortable with me.” [AP]
What Other Nutrition Tips Can I Learned From Jackson Weight Loss?
The most difficult part about losing weight is the mindset. Most people are fearful of losing weight because they won’t recognize themselves. Others can’t change or don’t know how to eat properly. Ensure that you get the right nutrition to compliment your exercise.
For example here is a brief list of what you need to prepare ahead of time. Planned meals is the trick to losing weight effectively. You could;
- Prepare meal plans.
- Don’t Sacrifice Your Favorites – Find recipes for many of your popular or favorite meals. Then, replace the unhealthy ingredients with alternative ones. This means you do not have to stop eating your favorite foods, but rather change the way you prepare them.
- Eat Specific foods that will help you speed up your weight loss results.
- Eat meals designed not to leave you hungry. Avoid high fructose corn syrup.
- Learn how to have a healthy lifestyle, not just healthy eating.
- Remember that results will stay permanent, as long as you maintain your healthy lifestyle.
- Educate yourself, search the internet and / or buy books about food and nutrition.
[Images from Google]